How do I change the password on My JioFi?
JioFi password reset: JioFi is a 4G hotspot device from Jio which lets you access 4G internet on a number of devices which include your Smartphone, tablet, laptop, computer, smart TV etc. With increase in number of devices connected to JioFi, the internet speed might be decreased. It happens over the time that your JioFi password is known to many which hamper speed of internet and it is recommended that you change the password and SSID name of your JioFi router at regular interval. You should also change password for security reasons.
Here are the steps on how to change JioFi password:
- Power on your JioFi device.
- Connect your device JioFi device over Wi-Fi or with USB cable.
- Launch your web browser and go to webpage http://jiofi.local.html .
- Access configuration interface by logging in. Click on ‘Login’ option displayed at top right corner of the home page.
- Enter your login credential, administrator as username and administrator as password and then click on ‘Login’ button.
- In order to change the password, click on ‘Settings’. Then click on ‘Wi-Fi Settings’.
- Enter appropriate new password and SSID name. Then click on ‘Save’ button.
This will update your JioFi password successfully. However, it will disconnect all the devices connected to your JioFi router. You will need to enter the new password to each of your device to be connected to the JioFi router.
More Related Queries and Questions for Help:
- How to reset JioFi password if forgotten
- JioFi username and password reset/ change in Hindi